Volume production direct dye sub printer
With a class-leading 150 m2/h print speed, the Mimaki TX500-1800DS prints directly to digitally prepared polyester fabrics, for long production runs. Perfectly suited to high quality textile point-of-sale, light boxes, flags, mesh and all types of soft signage, the TX500-1800DS removes the need for transfer paper where the application permits.
Textile PoS, Flags, Light Boxes, Mesh Banners & Display Panels, Exhibition Graphics, Wall Art and all types of Soft Signage
The TX500 textile printers are capable of printing on polyester-based materials and other fabrics.
Specifications of TX500-1800DS
|Print head||On demand piezo head (6 heads in staggered configuration)|
|Maximum print width||1850 mm|
|Printing resolutions||300dpi, 450dpi, 600dpi, 900dpi, 1200dpi|
|Print Modes||4 Colours (Uni / Bi)
300 x 300 dpi
300 x 450 dpi (HQ)
600 x 900 dpi
300 x 300 dpi (HQ)
600 x 600 dpi
600 x 1200 dpi
|Ink type||Sublimation ink Sb300 (BL, M, Y, KD)|
|Ink supply||2 x 2L bottles per colour with UISS|
|Ink degassing module||Equipped with MDM-20|
|Media type||Pre-treated polyester|
|Media Size||Minimum: 297 mm, Maximum: 1,910 mm|
|Media Thickness||Up to 0.2 mm|
|Roll weight||Up to 60kg|
|Roll diameter||300 mm, Inside diameter: 76 mm|
|Media heater||Built-in front heater to dry underside of printed media
External drying heater (recommended)
|Print gap||1.5 mm ~ 7 mm (user selectable)|
|External dimensions (W x D x H)||3,830 x 1,440 x 1,700 mm (excluding ink supply unit)|
Features of TX500-1800DS
150 m2/h print speed (in high speed mode)
TX500-1800DS features newly developed 6 print head technology, in staggered formation, featuring 1280 nozzles per printhead that delivers an unmatched 150 m2/h in 4 colour mode. Variable drop sizes from 7 picolitres up to 35 picolitres can be achieved.
Mimaki Degassing Module (MDM-20)
Equipped with MDM-20 which eliminates gasses and bubbles inside the ink, enabling the printer to use bottled inks instead of conventional degassed ink packs, thereby reducing ink costs.
New Dye Sublimation Ink (Sb300)
Mimaki Sb300 ink, supplied in 2-litre bottles offers a more affordable alternative to conventional ink. This ink offers brilliant colour reproduction, excellent resistance to fading and fast drying.
TxLink Pro (optional)
TxLink Pro software RIP for multi colour separation, is available as an option.
- Spot colour can be assigned to each colour on separation plates
- ICC profile creation from CMYK + spot colours
- Colour replacement on Raster data
- A variety of panelling functions including step-and-repeat layout
Other advanced capabilities
- Auto Media Feeder (AMF) AMF provides stable media feeding and take-up. Roll media of up to 60kg and 300 mm in diameter can be handled without the need for frequent changing, enabling continuous printing and improved productivity on large orders.
- Mimaki’s unique drying mechanism Printed ink is speedily dried and fixed on media with more flexible and convenient operation, by heating during and after printing.
- Uninterrupted Ink Supply System (UISS) Two ink bottles per colour can be set in 4-colour mode. When an ink bottle runs out, another bottle of the same colour automatically starts supplying ink.
- Mist Absorbing Filter The Mist Absorbing Filter removes ink mist during printing, reducing downtime caused by ink mist and enhancing print stability.